Friday, August 4, 2017

Sunshine, low humidity, and seventy degrees. Can a fellow ask for anything better. I thought about that and then I added a little George Strait to the mix. (I don't always listen to gospel, just most of the time.) This is his latest album called "Cold Beer Conversations". It's a good album.

We have a couple of days of weather like this in the forecast so Ms. Kate and I need to get out and do something. I should work in the flowerbeds but I was think more in the line of a overnight road trip. Or maybe we'll just get out and do a little geocaching. We haven't done that in a few months and I have an item that I picked up the last time we were caching that I need to move to another location.

One of the things we need to do today is go to my sister in law's house and pick up some zucchini and cucumbers; or was it egg plants?? I forget. She called last night and said she is running a sale on them, LOL. So, while we are doing our running around I guess we'll add Karen's house to the agenda.

The buffet is running smooth so far this morning. Lots of cardinals, robins, finches, wrens, and so far no black critters. I threw out a couple of boxes of stale crackers last night late and I see that most of them are gone this morning. I figured that the blackbird and starlings would be all over them this morning but so far not. I suspect my raccoon and or skunk might have gotten to them last night. Or it is possible that they were eaten by birds before I got up today.

I guess I'm done for today. God has given us such a beautiful day that I'm anxious to get out there in it. There are a couple of birdfeeders that need filling, okara to be cut, and bird baths to be filled and then make use of the day in some other manner. I hope your day is blessed and full of sunny thoughts. The weekend is upon us so take time to enjoy some relaxation and take time to enjoy God's creation. I never cease to be amazed at the world around me and the perfection with which it has been created. And you, my friend, are one of the examples of perfection God created right down to the lines of your fingerprints. Take time to be thankful for thaat today. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment