Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cloudy but no rain so far this morning. That's a good thing. Maybe I'll get my outside work finished up this morning before it does rain. Yesterday I got my front yard mowed and Dan's yard mowed, and this morning I need to get my back yard done. And --- I need to get my plants in the ground. I didn't get around to that yesterday.

I have a young, skinny squirrel that has discovered the bark butter sticks. He was munching away on them this morning but I think maybe they didn't really suit his fancy. He didn't stay long at them which works for me. I don't need something else licking them clean.

Grand daughter Lauren is racing this week up in Utah on a WORCs course. She really likes those races much more than the standard WMX races on a MX track. In June she is flying to Maryland to race. She planning on staying at a friend's house and the girl is going to let Lauren use her practice bike for the race. This will be quite an adventure for her because she has never flown alone nor has she raced without her dad being there. But, it is her chosen course of life for now. She is supposed to race here in Indiana in August and all of the family here is anxiously looking forward to it.

We are still waiting to see if Matthew is going to graduate high school. The knucklehead. I love him dearly but every year he gets the spring lazies and we all wait to see if he is going to pass or not. He really needs to get this done. I know he's 18 and has already determined what he thinks he needs in life, but for heaven's sake.

It's time to drop off and get some work don. It looks like God is holding the rain off for me. Have a blessed weekend. Take time to remember our valiant men and women who died to keep this nation free. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment