Tuesday, November 7, 2023

 I can really tell that the leaves are off of trees in the back yard as I set here in the sun porch. It is really almost too bright to see my IPad screen. I need my ball cap to cover my eyes. But, I will take the sunshine and 75 degrees any November day. It is beautiful outside. 

Ms. Kari, our house cleaning lady is here this morning. She generally comes on a Wednesday but she has a scheduling problem tomorrow so she asked if she could come today. Of course I said yes. And she brought us some pumpkin crumble cupcakes and a pumpkin roll for the freezer. She is a really good baker. 

I still have not heard from my yard crew. I was hoping they would be here yesterday. I have a two day job for them for sure. But, maybe they will be here later this week. I hope. They are sure missing some good weather to work in. But maybe they have a bigger job hat they are currently working on or maybe all of their people didn’t show up —- I don’t know. I just want them to get here and get it done so I can mark that off of my list of things. 

I filled bird feeders again yesterday and put out some different stuff. I also cleaned the bird baths but it is almost time to change the one out for the electric one. I also put in a $250.00 order to Wild Birds and Things for food. That should last me to at least Christmas. The dang birds eat better than I do and they get it brought to them. Speaking of eating, I’m about ready to think about lunch time. I still have some of the pulled pork that Jim made and I think I’ll heat some of that up for a sandwich or two. 

The feeeders all have a lot of visitors about now. Several cardinals, finches, sparrows and doves. I had a couple of squirrels running around but they have gone off to the neighbors trees. That works fine for me. 

That’s it for today. Have a blessed Tuesday. Do something kind for someone today. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment