Monday, June 6, 2022

 Good morning, Happy brand new week. So far the morning looks pretty good. It is 75 degrees and i see the leaves of the plants outside my kitchen window are waving in a slight breeze. The prediction is for rain later in the day, but we shall see what is going to happen in reality I guess. 

Did you have a good weekend. We did, Julie and Jim and the pups came over. Jim had a bowling tournament on Sunday at Franklin Lanes. I used to bowl there once in a while many, many years ago. I hadn’t thought about the place even being open any more. He didn’t do very well compared to the competition. Says he struggled getting a 230, 180, and 180. I’ve never had a series that good in my life but —- he is a good bowler. But others were having a better day. He said the second game they rolled, four different people had perfect 300 scores. That is amazing. I’ve never seen a person roll a 300. Jim has done it once and that was this year. 

Yesterday was Pentecost Sunday and we began our combined service summer schedule. I was disappointed in our turnout, there should have been more. But, other things often take priority over church attendance. I know that one of the main families were all at a wedding a couple of cities away. We broadcast out service on You Tube so if they want to watch it, they can catch it later. 

We have a busy week this week. This morning we have a lady coming to be interviewed to be a house cleaner. There hare just things that Ms. Kate and I can’t get down and do any more to keep the house clean so I want to hire someone to come in once or twice a month. We’ll see how that pans out. Then Wednesday Kate has a stress cardio gram test to be done. Then on Friday we are heading north toward Springfield , Illinois. I have a nephew that graduated high school and has joined the Army and his party id Saturday. We’ll drive half way,, spend the night and then drive up the rest of the way on Saturday, attend the event for an hour and then drive back home on Saturday.

Well, time to quit. Peace. 









No comments:

Post a Comment