Monday, January 10, 2022

 Good morning and welcome to a brand new week. It is starting off as cold one of course. It was 20 degrees when I got up this morning. I don’t think it is supposed to go up much more than about maybe 40 today, and that is normal. As long as the sun shines, which it is supposed to do all week, it will at least “seem” warmer. 

How was your weekend? Did you get out and about or stay hunched down. With the amount of colds and COVID/Omicron stuff running rampant, staying is isn’t all that bad of an idea. My St. Paul’s church only had 14 in attendance yesterday. I think we were told that one or two of a certain family was sick and the rest of the family had been around them so they all basically quarantined themselves. Frankly, I appreciate that. But, the pews looked pretty empty. My St. Lucas church had better attendance but some of the older members stayed home and out of the cold wind and weather. I was glad to see that too. We do broadcast te service from St. Lucas so anyone who wasn’t there yesterday could still do “Jammie church”. The ability to do that is the one benefit that has come out of all of this COVID stuff. God always makes a way. My home church was closed totally yesterday due to the virus running rampant. They couldn’t even do a separate taping to broadcast because they had no staff to do it. It concerns me that we are going to get back in the hide in your house mentality in this country. If that happens, the economy is going to just totally sink into the ocean. Businesses can’t find help or workers now because people are scared to get out and they can’t find child care etc. We have sure let this country get in a mess, and —- we tend to forget that it isn’t just this country. This is still very much a Pandemic. 

I think Ms. Kate and I are going to go to Costco today and maybe join. She has something in mind that she is looking for, I have no idea, but she wants to go. We already belong to Sam’s Club, I don’t know what the deal is about joining another place. In my mind, if you have to “join” for a fee every year, then you aren’t really saving anything. BUt, what do I know??? \

So, having said all of that, I’m heading to the shower so we can “go shopping” Yeaaaaaaa! 


LOL, Have a wonderful day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment