Saturday, January 22, 2022

 This brightly sunlit Saturday morning has started off with 12 degrees! That’s not very friendly if you ask me. But we are rising to about 35 today. Wahooo! We’re going above freezing for the first time in over a week. That will be pleasant and deceptively make me think it is “warm”. LOL

Today is preparation day for our vacation. I have to clean the unneeded stuff out of the car and decide where we are going to put the stuff that we want to take. The objective of course is to take everything we think we want and not to “over pack”. We tend to do that when we drive on our trips. “There’s always room, ya’ know!!!” LOL

Ms. Kate is doing the laundry to make sure we have that out of the way and not waiting on us when we get home. Plus, we have stuff that needs to be washed and put in the suitcases. I still haven’t decided what I want to wear down there. We’re leaving 10 degree weather and going to 60+ degree weather so all manner of clothes are on the table of options. And, if we are going to actually do any of the theme parks, we’ll need extra shoes. But, park hopping still up for later thinking. Right now, I just want to sit, watch animals, read my book and drink my coffee and relax. 

That’s it for today. I know it is short and —- I don’t know how much I will blog next week, So, hang in there and be kind to one another. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment