Monday, December 27, 2021

 Monday, December 27th and I am a miserable pup this morning. I have a cold, (I trust that is all it is) and I’m a walking talking “snot factory” and my breathing sounds like a coffee percolator. I’m about ready to get back in my recliner for the day. But, I have some writing to finish and one funeral to plan yet. I’ve taken my Mucenex and my Robitussin and I’m hoping everything settles drown. I probably should go get a COVID test but they tend to label everything as COVID these days. I’ve had both vaccines and the booster so I’ll hold off for a couple of days and see what happens. I have the funeral to do tomorrow and my doctor will be attending\, I may pull him aside for a conversation. 

So that’s it for today, sorry it isn’t longer but I’m tired. Have a great day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment