Thursday, December 5, 2019

Good morning from sunny Las Vegas. It is currently 43 degrees and will go up to 58 before the day is over.

We left yesterday morning for Louisville which is in a different time zone, an hour ahead of us. Our flight was to be at 1615 which meant we had to be there by 1415 for TSA security crap. We got there at 11330 local time and got checked in. We sat there for an hour or so and they bounced that our plane was going to be on a “weather-hold” when it arrived in Louisville because of bad weather in Las Vegas. We were informed that we would not be leaving until 1800 hrs.  Lots of grumbles went through the crowd of course. Then maybe fifteen minutes they changed the time again. Bottom line is that we actually left about thirty minutes after our scheduled departure tie and arrived her n Vegas at about 1800. Of course by the tie we got to baggage  claim, then to the rental car place and left, we didn’t get to our hotel until right at 1900. By then, we were both starved. We decided that we would just order in-room service. We checked the menu and found out that only the steak-house was still serving in-room. So, we ordered a steak to split, a couple of baked potatoes and a couple of soft drinks. It was delicious. In all of our years of traveling, I don’t now that we have ever ordered room service.

Ms. Kate has a cold which makes the trip miserable for her. She is taking her Muscinex so hopefully that will make the cold short-lived. I don’t think we have devised any plans for the day as of yet. We’ll just play it by ear and see how she feels. Although, my stomach is telling me it is time to give it some love. I guess I better cut this off then and make my self presentable.

I hope your day is fully blessed and is as bright as the sunshine I see out my window. Never forget, God loves you, and so do I. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment