Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday morning of Christmas week. So far our morning highlight has been watching the Roomba work that Julie and Jim gave us for Christmas. I had to go get it unstuck at least three times. Nothing like hearing your Robot vacuum saying “Help me, Help me!”  LOL.  So much for artificial intelligence taking over the world.

I had to take Ms. Kate to the Orthopedic Immediate Care clinic yesterday. She has something wrong with her foot but we don’t really know what. They weren’t a lot of help either. They took X-rays of her painful area and the X-rays showed that nothing was broken or cracked or chipped; but that doesn’t explain the pain she still has. They put her in a foot brace and told her to take Tylenol. So far, we don’t have any improvement. But it has been less than 24 hours since the visit so we will see. The pain isn’t constant, but when it comes, it is severe. On the way home from the clinic, we stopped at our doctor’s office and she had her bloodwork done. This morning they called with the results that her Pro-Time was out of whack  and she has to lay off of that medicine for three days. Pro-time is a blood thinner. Maybe that being out of whack is causing the pain???? So, I’ve gotten the walker out for her and we have kind of traded place in taking care of one another. It’s only fair. She has been watching after me since February.

We are still have unseasonably warm weather here.Today I think it is supposed to get to sixty. Our normal December weather should be maybe the upper forties. But —- the weather dudes say that we will be back to our forties starting next week. I guess this was just a fluke to set us all up for colds and pneumonia.  

That’s all I have for you today my friends. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment