Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Up early on a cold but sunny Wednesday morning. It is still 26 degrees outside. But the temperature is supposed to climb today up into the low 50’s so that will be great. I need to go to the office this morning for our Wednesday staff meeting and then I’m going to go by Lowes and pick up a six foot four by four and a mounting stake for my new feeder and maybe I can get that put up today if Jim gets here in time to help me get it done. It is not only a bit heavy, it is large and awkward. But, once it is up, it should last a very long time. It will be interesting to see just how much sed that thing is going to hold.

Julie and the pups came over last evening. So we are all havig a good visit. Jim had to work today but will be over later this afternoon or first thing in the morning. She has the to dogs. Auggie is the older of the two by several years and is the male. He is short and fat. Fenway is a tall and thin dog and aa chicken butt. She won’t go anywhere or do anything without Auggie. She refuses to go on a leash and acts like she has been beat with it. But they got her as a puppy so they know that isn’t true. I don’t know what is going to happen to Finn when Auggie passes away. She is that dependent on Auggie.

Ms. Kate is heading out the door this morning to take her sister, Arlen, to an eye appointment. Karen has to be dialated and needed someone to take her. So, Ms. Kate is going to do it. I’m heading out the door too because I need to get to the office. That will leave Jules and the hounds here to fend for themselves. Since she tends to get up at 0400 with the dogs, I’ll bet they take a nap while we are gone and that is fine with us.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that means I need to get the turkey out of the refrigerator today and get it unwrapped. I’ don’t know why —- except that Ms. Kate said so. She also said that there are several things that we need to do today to prepare for tomorrow. Sounds like a busy afternoon. Then Friday I’ll bet Julie and Ms. Kate want to start doing Christmas decorating.  Tis the season.

OK, time to get off my duff and get busy. Havea most pleasant day and ifI don’t write tomorrow, have a most blessed Thanksgiving. Use the day for the purpose for which is designated. Take tie and stock of your blessings. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment