Friday, December 8, 2017

Happy Friday afternoon. Ms. Kate and I have changed our hotel location. We had a wonderful stay at Green Valley but now we have moved to the Venetian/Palazzo Resort complex for the next four days. And on Tuesday we will move right cross the street to Treasure Island Hotel. Ms. Kate gets all of these free rooms and suites at these places so why not jump around and use them. She and her sister Karen are downstairs right now "earning another free room" for our next trip out here. LOL, --- I'm up in the room and while I'm not earning any free rooms, --- I'm still saving money.

We didn't do a lot yesterday except eat, laze around, gamble a little, read some, and watch television. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night. Nope ---- we didn't see "Penny" or "Bernadine" working there either. But the food was excellent and the portions were too huge. I hate leaving spaghetti on a plate but I had to surrender or blow up.

Today, we took our time getting ready and and packing to change hotels. We we having a lot of trouble with the WiFi in our room last evening and today. It kept shutting off. I think we figured out the problem. When we tried to log back on, one of the "options" was "FBI Surveillance Van". Of course it was password protected but we thought it was funny as heck that it showed up as an option. I don't know who they were checking on but they were interfering with our signal.

After we checked out of Green Valley we drove up to the "M" Resort and picked up Karen and we drove to Red Rock Resort to have lunch and to spend some pennies. From there we came on down to our hotel, checked in, got the luggage in and here I am. After while we'll take Karen back to her hotel and go to the seafood buffet that they have there on Fridays. Then we'll come back here and cash for the night. Tomorrow morning Heather and her family will be coming over here from southern CA. We'll celebrate an early Christmas with them at some point this weekend. They will head back on Monday to CA.

That catches you up with us. Back home I understand they will have some snow flakes this weekend. Heather's part of the country could use snow or rain or something to help put out the wildfires that are currently raging in the Santa Ana winds.

I may take time to write tomorrow but if I don't, well as the saying goes; "I'll be back!" Until then I pray you have nothing but peace and love in your life. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment