Monday, December 4, 2017

Good Monday morning to you. There are strange goings on with our technology. Last night Ms. Kate was on her IPad and complained that it kept shutting of on her. Well, we have three IPads around this house so I had her switch to her other one. I pulled out my IPad and it was doing the same thing. This morning they are still doing the same. I have reset my router and my modem  to no avail. So, I’m having to save each and every sentence I write as I write them. I’m beginning to suspect that Apple Corp may have been hacked or something. I haven’t tried working off of my IPhone but I may try that. But, our televisions work fine and our PC’s work fine.
_______________________

OK, so after a lot of fiddling around I re-installed IOS 11,2 and that seems to have settled the problem. Now, Ms. Kate and I are in Nashville, TN waiting to fly out tomorrow to Vegas. So, I'll drop off. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment