Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 Good morning on this warm Tuesday morning. I think it is going to be a good day, not too hot and the humidity is still tolerable. 

Well, yesterday was an eclectic day. I started out by going to the hospital to sit with Pastor Art’s wife while he was having hip replacement surgery. If you don’t know, Art is my pastor, and he and I were co-pastors for a couple of years. The surgery was late but eventually happened. He’s still there though because he developed a fever so they ran everybody out and did a COVID test on him and put him in isolation. The test came back negative of course. 

Any way, while I was gone, Ms. Kate did on-line shopping for our groceries at Sam’s and at Walmart. The Sam’s order went perfect but the Walmart order was all screwed up. First of all the store she ordered from was way on the other side of town and not in the best neighborhood. But, we were okay. When they started putting the order in the trunk for us, they kept putting in more and more bags. As it turned out, her order had gotten doubled  some how and instead of the 39 items she had ordered, we had 78. Needless to say, we have plenty of bread and bagels, and eggs and four coconut cakes, etc. What a mess. But, it’s all good. 

Then, I had the funeral issues to deal with for a funeral on Friday. I’m still waiting of the wife of the deceased to finish up with their part so I-can get an obituary. I wrote the majority of the service last night. Hopefully that will come shortly. I’m gone the next two days so I don’t have time to do much with it and I hate last minute stuff. 

Last minute stuff is though whT I think my day will be full of today. So, I better quit and get started on it. Blogging will be sporadic the rest of the week so I pray your week will be fully blessed. Peace. 









No comments:

Post a Comment