Monday, August 9, 2021

 Monday, August 9th; one full week of August down the chute. It has been a rainy morning. We have gotten 2 inches of rain since midnight and we really needed it. This will help perk things up again; flowers, garden, yard, weeds!!!!! The bad thing is that once the rain stops, we can expect the “Muggies” to set in as the humidity rises. 

I was sad to wake up to the news this morning that Karen my church organist passed away this morning at 0600. I say I’m sad, but actually I’m thankful that the family doesn’t have to to continue to sit there waiting for her to draw her last breath. Kaaren was well ready to pass and she did so out of pain. The hospice facility she was in is a fantastic place. But, I’m going to miss her as are we all. I anticipated her passing today or tomorrow at the latest so I wrote her funeral service last night. The kids will be making arrangements today, but I expect there will be a funeral on Thursday at the latest. Rest In Peace Ms. Karen. You have certainly earned it. 

I’m going to leave you here and get busy doing some other things. I hope you have a blessed day. Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment