Friday, November 3, 2017

I took some pictures this morning from my sunporch and I wish I could figure out how to post them in my blog. I have them right here on my IPad but haven’t found a way to move them around to where I can use them. As usual, I’ll wait until I can sit down with one of my kids. They all seem to be so darn computer smart. I guess if you want to see my pictures you will have to go to my Facebook postings. I’ve at least figured that out.

It is another cloudy warm November day. It is much warmer than it should be and that is going to lead to some stormy weather before the weekend is over and the temperature drops back down. It is certainly an up and down weather week.

I filled the birdfeeders yesterday after going to the store and buying another eighty pounds of sunflower seed. I had fourteen feeders just waiting and tweeting birds and tail-swishing squirrels waiting for me to get it done. The cardinals were on those feeders before I got even half done and the squirrels didn’t follow far behind. This morning I have a half dozen or so cardinal out there and have had four squirrels playing chase all over the yard in between stopping to eat. It has been a fun morning to watch.

Sometime today we need to go to Wild Birds and get some of the more expensive stuff for my birds. I’m out of bark butter and the larger seed cakes. It won’t be a cheap trip; it never is. And sometime today I should maybe go out and see if I can get the leaves off of the back walk and patio. They are all wet so I’ll wait and see if just maybe it won’t rain and then I can blow them off if they dry out a little.

Not mich else is appending today. I’m just enjoying the beauty of the season as I look out my sunporch. The orange/yellow of the Maple tree over in Ms. MKargaret’s yard casts a kind of glow to the atmosphere. The large tulip poplars in my yard are shedding rapidly. One is maybe 75% done and the other is about 50% done. When the sun does shine, it sure lets in a lot more light these days. All too soon, all the leaves will be gone and then we will be watching for snowflakes. God’s perpetual cycle just continues on and each day brings a new look and new beauty and blessings. That thought alone gives me a reminder of my own insignificance in making the world run and yet — God has tasked each of us with the stewardship of His creation. Just Wow!!!

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment