Friday, March 15, 2024

 It was just Monday. I know this because my last blog said Monday. How the heck is it Friday already and why do I keep trying to make it a Saturday??? I swear, if I didn’t have Google Calendar to keep me caught up, I’d lost in the desert someplace, just wandering around wondering what was next on my schedule. 

So —— Happy FRIDAY!!! 

It has been a busy week as usual, with doctors’s appointment, Home Health Nurse and Physical Therapy visits for Kate. Our visit with her surgeon was unremarkable this week. I was really hoping that he would possibly steri-strip her open wound closed so we would not have to change the packing on it everyday. But no, he wants it to close on its own. And he wants to not do her resection until it has closed more. I understand the reasoning, he doesn’t want to take any chance with further infection. I said that I didn’t understand how it could get smaller and close if I keep having to put packing in it. I was assured that it will happen naturally, and I have to admit that it seems to be happening. So, we have another appointment with him a week from today. 

Wednesday she had to have a barium enema to make sure everything was clear for him to go ahead with the resection internally. From what we see and interpret on My Chart report, it looks good to go. So, Hopefully, next Friday the surgeon will set a date for reconnection. We are so looking forward to all of this being over. 

I’m doing laundry this morning. I only have one load and it isn’t a big one but I like to keep it caught up. 

Did I tell you that my tomato seeds are all up in their cups? I have them under a grow light out in the sunporch. When they get a little bigger, I will have to eliminate half of them. I planted two seeds per cup and they all sprouted. When they get a little farther along I’m supposed to eliminate the smallest so the other will do well. 

I have to figure out what we are going to do for supper. We had a late breakfast so probably will only have one more meal today. 

That’s it for today. I pray your weekend will be blessed. Don’t forget to spend sometime in worship this weekend. God has provided more blessings then you know this week. Give Him honor and praise. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment