Friday, March 22, 2024

 Happy Friday!. It’s still chilly out so winter is clinging on by it’s fingernails. 

I was gong to write this morning but Ms. Kate had an appointment with her surgeon at 1:30 today and I wanted to wait until after we saw him so I could catch you all up on her progress. We have a surgery date!!! April 11th, @ 8:00 am.   We are thrilled. The surgeon also said that the wound that we have been treating looks very good and there is no infection. He said that it is possible that it will be to small to pack anymore by the time we have the surgery. So, all of this may be coming to a close. At this point al I can do is give thanks to a powerful and loving God for all of the blessings. 

That’s it for today simply because I don’t any news that is more wonderful than this. 

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment