Sunday, March 3, 2024

 I’m back once again. I know it has been awhile, a week I guess. But it has been a busy week with Ms. Kate. So, let me catch you up right quick. As you know, Monday was our anniversary and it was about as exciting as we didn’t want it to be. For whatever reason we had a lot of problems with the ostomy bag and went through seven changes. That gets very frustrating when I’m doing everything that I think I need to do and it still doesn’t hold. 

Wednesday we met with the Ostomy clinic folks and they were wonderful to work with. They told me that I was doing all the right things but I didn’t have the right products with which to work. She ordered me the right stuff and sent me home with some good supplies to get me by. 

Friday we had an appointment with he surgeon and he removed all 32 of her staples. They had begun to bother her a lot. Unfortunately she had a two inch place that had become infected so now we are addressing that issue. I have dressed it yesterday and this morning and it is already looking tremendously better. The good news is that we see the surgeon again this coming Friday, and he hopes to do her resection in three weeks which should be somewhere around the 21st of March. That will be a wonderful thing. 

I am so happy to report that Kate is feeling so very much better. God is the ultimate designer and creator and the human body is a such a marvelous thing. I continue to be amazed at the complexity of the design. But — the insertion of prayer into the equation does so much to enhance our healing on every level. And I can tell you that I believe that we can feel the prayers of others as they pray for us and that too enhances our healing. 

That catches you up on our very exciting life. I pray you have a blessed week.     Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment