Friday, March 29, 2024

 Good Friday afternoon on this “Good Friday”. Two more days until Easter. Are you busy dying eggs for little ones or maybe out gettin candy for Easter baskets? Those days are long gone for Ms. Kate and I. Even the great-grandchildren are past all of that. As neighbor Dan said, The only way his grandkids would come to hunt eggs is if he told them they were plastic and had money in them. 

Ms. Kate is doing well, we are counting down the days until the 11th of April and her surgery. Her ‘open wound is healing nicely and I hope it will be fully closed by the 11th. But the surgery will proceed either way. Only 13 more days. 

My tomato plants are growing very well. I did “reduce the number of plants” per cup to one. Then I added some used coffee grounds to each cup and more potting soil, and the watered. I may have to move them down one level on the shelves so they don’t get too close to my grow light. In fact, I need to pull up a video and see how long I have to keep them under a grow light. It won’t be time to plant them for maybe another three weeks and they are already quite tall. I intend to share some of my plants with a couple of people. If all of these produce fruit like they are growing, I’ll be sharing tomatoes too. LOL

Julie and the pups are coming over this weekend, they should be arriving some time in the next hour. I plan to go to the Germania Manichor and pick up fish dinner for our supper tonight in celebration of Good Friday. I have done this inn years past and the food is delicious. I need to get there as they open because it is going to be crowded, and the line will probably be long. 

I pray you have a most blessed Easter. As Christians, this is our most holy season. It is important that we take time to worship our God in gratitude for the sacrifice of His Son. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment