Thursday, September 14, 2023

 Happy Thursday. Can you believe that a September is half over almost?? And the morning is a beautiful one. We started our morning out like so many in the past oaths; at the doctor’s office. This morning Kate had a CT scan with Contrast. We didn’t know why she had to have it but —- Dr. Jackson had it set up so we went. Turns out it was to do with her Diverticulitis. She had to drink this large bunch of yucky stuff in a half an hour and then they did the scan. I reckon we’ll hear later today about the results. I sat out in the car enjoying the air and the peace and quiet, except for the noise of the traffic on the expressway about 400 yards away. I just told myself it was really the sound of the surf and waves coming in. LOL.  Ya’ do what ya’ gotta do. 

Yesterday I wasted a couple of hours u at the church. We had a technician from Ricoh Copiers come by and he was supposed install something to our copier so that I can print copies directly from my computer up there. Well, he worked for almost two hours and s on the phone with his boss or assistant the whole time and never did make it work. He will have to come back out and try it again. Oh well!!!! 

I had a parishioner pass away yesterday afternoon. I will do her funeral come Saturday morning. I spent most of the evening writing that. 

Today I’m going to start putting my stuff together to pack for the trip. We did a Walmart pickup yesterday evening and have the stuff we want to take along already in the car from that shopping trip. 

And today, I have to fill bird feeders. If I don’t they will revolt and start dive bombing me or something.

With that, I’ll drop off. Have a blessed day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment