Wednesday, September 6, 2023

 It rained last night. We got all of .03 inches which is barley more than a dew. However, the sky is clouding up a bit more, and I think we are predicted to get more this afternoon just ahead of the temperature and humidity drop. That would all be good. We could stand to have some rain. 

Yesterday morning I got a call from my neighbor that I had a dead animal of some kind next to my mailbox. She didn’t know what it was but said it was pretty big. I went out there and sure enough there was something laying there and dang it was ripe already. I had not been to my mail box since Saturday afternoon and it wasn’t there then. So, I don’t know when or how it got there. It had not been hit by a car or we would have seen it in the road. I called Animal Control and they said they would come and pick it up, which they did late yesterday afternoon. The pick-up lady said it was a raccoon. I had to wear a mask yesterday while I mowed and ran my weed eater. Yuk. That lady that picked that thing up does not get payed enough, I don’t what she makes. 

So, that’s my stinky report for today.  LOLOL. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment