Tuesday, July 18, 2023

 Looks like I missed Monday doesn’t it? Well, it was a tipsy-turvey day. I don’t think today is going to be any better. 

We started off our Monday with Ms. kate’s last appointment with her radiologist doctor. He said her healing has really gone well and the skin looks really good. She will still expect a minor amount on discomfort from time to time and that is to be expected. Her biggest challenge now is to not scratch when it itches because the skin is still healing and there is a bit of peeing that will still occur. He is leaving the Tri-State area and moving to Florida and wants her to meet his replacement in case, God forbid, that she ever nee to come back. So, she has a follow-up with the oncologist in October at the same facility so they made her an appointment to meet the new dude then. 

From there we went to Parlour Doughnuts and picked up a couple each for us and went home to have our breakfast and get started on the laundry. About an hour later, Kate came own really sick suddenly. She had chills and was vomiting and miserable all over. She spent the rest of the day in bed. This morning she feels better, thank goodness. But she isn’t out of the water yet. It is a stomach issue of some kind. Tomorrow she has an MRI of her stomach so maybe it will show something. In the meantime, we hope she doesn’t regress to yesterday’s status because we have no idea what the problem is. It’s hard for me to help her when her only description of her symptoms is “I feel horrible”. 

So today, I need to finish up the laundry and I have to the grocery store. We are out of too many things. I don’t mind doing the grocery shopping. I go to the Neighborhood Walmart and I know my way around that store pretty well. If I can’t find an item I just ask one of the people who are filling on-line shopping baskets. I figure they should know where everything in the store is. 

So wit that, I need to make my list. And get ready to go to Hellmart. ave yourself a wonderful day. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment