Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Yes, I'm late putting out a blog today. It has been another busy day but the work is getting caught up. Actually I was up early because I had to be at the car dealership at 0800 with the new car. They needed to put on the new paint protection stuff and a couple of other things that were to occur after I purchased the car. So, I have a nice loaner in the garage. They say it will take all day to do the work. I hpope it isn't too late when they finish up. I need to get up to the church and get the bulletins run, then a funeral planning meeting, and then choir practice. If they wait too long, then I'll just have to return the car tomorrow and pick mine up. I can live with it.

I finished my writing that I had to do. With the exception of EOM reports to write and EOY reports for the annual meeting in January, I'm pretty well caught up. We are also getting caught up with the rest of the work we had to do. Ms. Kate put the finishing touches on the Christmas Tree today and wrapped some presents to put under the tree. It's beginning to look more like Christmas anyway.

I still haven't had the time to go get my sunflower seed for the old fuzzy tails and my bird friends. Maybe tomorrow I can get to the store and do it. Today is just whizzing by. If it starts to snow then I guess I'll just have to deal with that.

So. I'm waiting to hear what Byron's blood count will be today. I think today was one doctor's appointment and tomorrow is the oncologist appointment. We certainly have the prayers going for another good report.

The weather is cold and raw today and it constantly looks like it could snow. We are to get some "wintry mix" -- what ever that term may amount to over the next couple of day. Those snow lovers just might get their white Christmas after all. And to that I say --- BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

I hope you have a great evening.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment