Thursday, December 18, 2014

Another busy day here at the Heumann abode. Here it is, a quarter til three and I'm just getting to my recliner. I 've been at the churches for a few hours, then to the bird feed store, then I had to fill all of the feeders. Ms. Kate has been at the nursing home, all day sitting with and visiting with her aunt. She just called here and and is on her way home, and then we are going out to have our first meal of the day.

God continues to bless our family. My sister sent an email telling that Byron's blood count has now dropped to to 25.4. That is a 600 point drop in the last four months. The medical protocol they have him on appears to be everything that we have prayed it would be. The cancer ain't whipped yet but it sure is tucking its tail between its legs. We pray it continues like it is going. I give God praise for leading them to this path. I give God praise for the scientists and doctors who invented this medicine.

I have a yard full of squirrels and Cardinals and an assortment of other birds. It didn't take long for them to discover the feeders had been filled. The four squirrels are playing "ring around the tree". They chase for a bit and then they get on a feeder and eat for a bit. Then it is back to the chase.

We had our final rehearsal for the Christmas Cantata last night and we sounded pretty darned good. It has been hard work and it certainly won't sound professional, but it will give glory to God and that is what we set out to do in the first place.

We keep waiting on it to rain orvsnow or do a combination of the two. That was what was predicted for today but thankfully, so far we've had nothing. It can remain just cold and cloudy and not drop anything from the sky and I will be pleased as punch!

Ms. Kate is home to pick me up and my belly is yelling at me to feed it. So, I'm done for today. I hope the remainder of you day is chocked full of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment