Saturday, June 22, 2019

And Saturday has arrived bringing along rain and thunder and lightening. I don’t know anybody that isn’t really tired of rain. Even our weather forecaster are apologizing for having to bring us that news.

I was up too early today. Not that it was actually early, but I was up before I wanted to be.  I lay there listening to the storm and decided that I might as well get up and get the coffee pot going and get my day somewhat started. So here I am at 0845 already working on my blog. I’ve already played my Criminal Case and my Bingo games, taken my morning meds and had a half cup of coffee. That just about winds up all of the excitement I’ll have today. Now, just wait for time to go for my daily infusion. I’m glad I check my calendar because my appointment is a half an hour earlier today and tomorrow. I don’t know why. Maybe they are shorter staffed or have shorter office hours on the weekend. But, Ms. Kate and I are always a little early anyway.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I’m in the pulpit. It will be good to be back. In actuality, I only missed one Sunday with all of this last bout. I was supposed to be off on vacation anyway. Now I will preach tomorrow and next Sunday and it all evens out again. I’ve been using my time to write sermons and create worship services. I’m currently working on an August sermon.

I’m done for today. I hope your weekend is fully blessed and I also as always, pray you will take the time to visit your house of worship. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment