Monday, February 5, 2024

 Good morning and happy new week. God has blessed us with another beautiful day which is nice. Kate and I had some running around to do first thing today. She had to go have some blood dawn as part of her pre-operation protocol. Then we had to go to Walgreens and get some clarification on one of the pre-op medications that I have to give her right before surgery. Her doctor will take her off of her Coumadin blood thinner four days before surgery and I will have to give her Lovenox injections twice a day as a “bridge” until she can go back on her Coumadin after the surgery is over. After Walgreens, we went out to the Sunrise cafe and had aa great breakfast. I love that we have so many great breakfast places her e in Evansville since that is one of my favorite  meals. 

Went to church yesterday and the pastor had a good message and we had a chance to see old friends and meet some new people that have joined the church since we have been there. I life-long friend Ron Henze waas in town from Ohio and sang a couple of solos. 

Yesterday evening I actually did do some clean up in my garage. Not that one could tell unless you really looked and knew what was where before. But, in the process I also got the battery fully charged on both of the John Deere’s. I know it is early February but one needs to keep the toys kept in order. One never knows when one needs to just take a mower ride because it’s fun.  I will work on the garage again this afternoon. 

In the meantime, it may be that nap time will raise its lovely head. Have a blessed week my friends. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment