Friday, February 23, 2024

 Friday, February 23rd and I am glad to report that Ms. Kate is back home where she belongs. I am even more happy to say that she is doing so very well. We brought her home Wednesday afternoon. I had ordered a Wheelchair through Amazon and it was supposed to be delivered some time Wednesday afternoon but I wasn’t sure when. So, I asked Karen to meet us at home to help me get her in the house. She isn’t up to coming through the garage and using the three steps there so I would have to walk her all the way around the house and come in through the sunporch where there is only about a step and a half. Well, as  good luck would have it. We got home the same time as Karen arrived and at the same time as the mail carrier was delivering the wheelchair. So, we got her in the house and settled in and everything has just been getting a bit better each day. Her strength is improving. We have to get her out of her recliner several times a day to drain her ostomy bag and let her go pee. When we first brought her home she could barely get out of her chair but today she does it fairy easily by herself. All praise to our God who heals. Never doubt the power of prayer. 

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment