Friday, February 9, 2024

 I know my thermometer says it is 63 outside but it doesn’t feel like it. The su can’t seem to break trough the clouds and there is enough of a breeze to ring the Corinthian chimes so that makes it chilly. Luckily, we are home fro our running around and don’t have to go back out today at all. The first thing o the agenda today was for Kate to get a haircut. So I took her down for that and sat in the car while she got er hair done. It looks nice, —- and yes, I told her so. 

Next, we went to the east side of town to “Party City” so I could get some clear 18oz plastic cups for my tomato seeds. I got to quit watching videos about planting my tomatoes. I keep finding something else I need. For instance, I bought the red cups and I got them ready to put my dirt in. Remember the other day when I told you I bought grade soil instead of potting soil? Well, my latest video made it clear that I should buy potting soil because it prevents fungus and some kind of gnat. So I got on Amazon and my potting soil will be deliverer on Tuesday. Then I saw aa video that said the outside cup of my double cup method should be clear so I can easily tell when I need to add water. That makes sense of course so I went to Party City and got more cups. 

On the way home from there, we stopped at Penn Station and picked up lunch and brought it home. Now, I’m watching the squirrels look for new places to hide pecans and Ms. Kate is in her recliner and has taken her morning pre-op stuff. Tomorrow I have too start giving her the Lovenox injections. 

That’s it for today. Enjoy your weekend. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment