Tuesday, July 12, 2022

 Good Tuesday morning. Can you believe that I’m actually doing a second day in a row? I can’t, LOL

We have a our cleaning lady here this morning. She comes every other week for about four hours. I’ve been wanting to have Kate use a cleaning lady but she was never ready to give up the control. But her health continues get more limiting and she finally gave in. We don’t keep a messy house but there are places that we just can’t get down and do anymore. Dusting and vacuuming get harder to do. Of course, Kate is like her sister, they both spend a day “getting the house ready for a cleaning lady to see it” the day before she comes. 

My daughter Lisa is supposed to go home from the hospital. She is up and dressed, waiting on the insurance people to approve the hospital sending along a “wound vac” which she absolutely must have at this point. I hate bureaucracies; I understand them, but I hate them. They are generally made up of people that have no reason to hurry with anything, put in their eight hour day and go home. And they are regulated to death. 

Anyway, she’s well enough to gone home and start at home recovery. It’s going to be a sixth month effort for sure. 

Time for me to get out of the cleaning lady’s way. Maybe we’ll go up to the church and run our bulletins etc. Or, I should maybe go outside and mow the yard first, We’ll see, Have yourself a great day. It’s going to be hot but the humidity is a little better today. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment