Saturday, January 20, 2024

 Happy Saturday. I think we are up to maybe 8 degrees by now today. But it isn’t going to get to more than the mid-teens. But, I have no place to go so it is no big deal. We had another 3/4 of an inch of snow Thursday night but it again was a “dry snow” and was easily removed. I think I maybe spent an hour yesterday morning pushing the snow off of the driveway. I wanted it all off before we drove on it and picked it down. 

Yesterday, we met with Ms. Kate’s surgeon and the discussion was good. If everything continues as it seems to be going now —- we are looking at the middle of February for her surgery. She has to have another appointment with her heart doctor next week. The last one was when they discovered she was in A-Fib and she had to have the cardioversion. But, she is doing well now and we expect no problem.  The only hold up is a required minimum amount of time to pass after the cardioversion, which is 35 days. But the surgeon was satisfied with what he saw. We are so anxious to maybe get this all over with. 

I have a had a lot of visitors at the Backyard Buffet. I had to do a refill on some of the feeders. The starlings are just a bunch of greedy grabbers. Certainly not my favorite birds but I remind myself that they must serve some purpose on the earth or God would not have made them. 

Time to go make a pot of vegetable soup. Have a great weekend . Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment