Monday, May 27, 2024

 Another weekend of storms across America. We were spared and damage at our house but other parts of the tri-state were not so lucky. I haven’t listened to the news yet today but I know there were tornadoes south of us in Kentucky. We had a lot of thunder and lightning but the wind was minimal. So, I give thanks to the Lord this morning. 

The wether outlook for the week though is for beautiful the entire week. We can certainly use a break. People need time to clan up. I told you the other day about the saga of ours getting our settlement. It still has not been resolved, but I’m hoping this week. I’m so tired of all of the “rigamaro” of all of this. I detest having to deal with anything that has to do with money and that kind of stuff. This has been a nightmare. 

Saturday we gathered together some flowers and went out to the cemeteries to put flowers on graves as needed. The ones on my parents graves were still winter flowers and looked pretty bad. So we put new flowers on both and a flag on dad’s. We also went a put a flag on the grave of a long time friend that was killed in Vietnam. 

Once I get off of my rear end today, I’m going out and “deadhead” iris and peonies. I have been telling myself that for several days and it still hasn’t gotten done. I also need to tie up my tomato plants some more. They are really getting tall and I have a lot of tomatoes on that need he support. 

That’s it for today. Have a great week. Speak a word of gratitude today for the sacrifice of so many Americans that we have lost in the defense of our nation of the decades. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment